What Happened to the Chevy Volt?

I was quoted in this article recently about the Chevy Volt in TheBlaze.

Whatever Happened to the Chevy Volt? Just Look at These Numbers | TheBlaze.com

The Google Trends stats were interesting.

[quote=Adam;16619]I was quoted in this article recently about the Chevy Volt in TheBlaze.

Whatever Happened to the Chevy Volt? Just Look at These Numbers | TheBlaze.com

The Google Trends stats were interesting.[/quote]

Still pimping those negative Volt articles? If you want the real scoop on how people that own Volts feel about them, Good and Bad go to GM-Volt: Chevy Volt Forum and just ask or read the thousands of posts.

You cant believe everything a non owner and political bias one says. Yes the real problem is No one but an owner can really understand the Volt. I have nearly 10,000 miles and a near 300 MPG average, yes I’ve used just over 30 gallons in 8 months/10,000 miles. Most of that was a 900 mile road trip. Whats that, 2 tanks of gas in a average car and I went 10,000 miles? Like I said before, Name one thing wrong with the Volt? Besides “its the worst car ever” The Volt is a fantastic car! and I can go on with many reasons why it is. I cant think of anything bad and I drive it everyday.

If you want to see the real life performance statistics go to Volt Stats! Tracking real world usage of Chevy Volts in the wild…

Wow read the comments in Adams link. You can easily tell the intelligent ones from the ignorant ones. That should be enough to tell whos telling tales

ZAP manufacturers and distributes 100% electric cars, trucks, ATVs and personal transporters under brand names like Xebra, XL, Shuttle, Dude, Zappy3