WANTED : 2013-2015 GEM E4 in Scottsdale, AZ

Hello, new to the forum, but wanted to post a request…I’m looking for a 2013-2015 GEM E4 for my family. I live in Scottsdale, AZ, so the closer to Phoenix, the better. Tires/wheels are not a concern, and I will be replacing the batteries as well. I would like something garage kept with low miles, and no major issues if possible. I am willing to go outside AZ, but again, the closer to Phoenix, the better. Let me know if you, or anyone you know, might have what I’m looking for, thanks for the help…

Watch on Craigslist, see them regularly in So Cal.

For Sale if you have big Money

1 Like

LOL, thanks, looks very nice, but a little over the top for me. Do you mind me asking what your asking for it, and what year it is?

If Barrett-Jackson auctioned GEM cars, you’d see Grant’s there. His cars are some of the best looking and best performing ones I’ve seen.

1 Like

You have to remember that @grantwest is in San Fransisco so everything is 1Billion dollars, no matter if it is a GEM car or a cup of coffee. :slight_smile:

I Also now have a 2017 E4 for sale

I will have better pics next week.

Grant, what year is the 1st e4, and what are you asking for it?

It’s a 2013. And it’s probably the most tricked out 13 on the planet. I don’t own it any more. The New owner is moving, and had asked if I knew anyone that might be Intrested.
$15k

Is that the one with the AC Conversion?

Yea, its a nice GEM for sure, looks very modern…what do you think is a reasonable price is for a 13-15, stock, with low miles? 8-10k?

13-15 are the best of the classic cars so if you can get your hands on a good one then 8-10 is good.

Thx Grant…Hoping to find one soon.

I am located in Mesa. Have a 2014. Send me your email address, and I’ll send pics and info. Schloed7@cox.net

Thanks for reaching out.....gregsederis@yahoo.com

Gentlemen had an e2, not an e4, …still looking for a e4, 2013-2015…thank you