Trojan Dealer in Ontario selling at cost

Our company just became an autorized dealer of Trojan brand batteries. I specifically got this account for the purpose of buying Trojan batteries for my future EV conversion next year. So Im offering Trojan batteries at cost to anyone near Hamilton Ontario, Canada, to keep my account alive with my supplier till next year. Our company name is Precise Car Service, we have been in business for 25 years in the same location. Everything would be done through the business, credit or cash done in person or over the phone for purchases. A deposit of 10% will be required for orders and the remaining due at pick up. Let me know if anyone is intersted. I figured I would offer this to the local EV community at a good price. Heres the current price list…

T-105…$127.45
T-125…$143.94
T-145…$168.97
T-1275…$178.03
Let me know if there is another Trojan model number you wanted and I could look up a price. Thanks

clone477 I will keep you in mind as I will be looking for batteries in late spring.

[QUOTE=clone477;5102]Our company just became an autorized dealer of Trojan brand batteries. I specifically got this account for the purpose of buying Trojan batteries for my future EV conversion next year. So Im offering Trojan batteries at cost to anyone near Hamilton Ontario, Canada, to keep my account alive with my supplier till next year. Our company name is Precise Car Service, we have been in business for 25 years in the same location. Everything would be done through the business, credit or cash done in person or over the phone for purchases. A deposit of 10% will be required for orders and the remaining due at pick up. Let me know if anyone is intersted. I figured I would offer this to the local EV community at a good price. Heres the current price list…

T-105…$127.45
T-125…$143.94
T-145…$168.97
T-1275…$178.03
Let me know if there is another Trojan model number you wanted and I could look up a price. Thanks[/QUOTE]

is your site located online at

precisecarservice dot auto dot officelive dot com ?

Those batteries look like all 6V GC Batteries - yes?

I was using Group 24 SCS150’s in MyElectricfly dot com

Robert