The Quadruple Whammy... Solar Panels, GEM, i-Miev & Tesla

Last month I went out with my buds for some Monday Night Football, Buffalo Wings and Barley Pops. As luck would have it there was a newcomer to our group. His name was Ezra. He was a friend of one of our guys, their kids go to school together and their wives know each other.

During the typical “gettin to know one another” dialogue I discover that not only is Ezra a good guy, but he’s also a car guy. Better yet, he’s an automotive journalist. (I think you know where this is goin).

Me being a total gear-head, as well as a technology enthusiast, along with the fact that I worked in the car industry for over 25 years, left me with no choice but to talk Ezra’s ear off.

Being quite the gentleman, he never let on that I was annoying him, which I’m sure I was, after all who wants to talk shop when you’re out watchin football and swillin IPA’s?

As it turned out, he loved talking about cars as much as I do. Not only that, but he is very in tuned with what’s goin on in the EV world, as well as PV and NEV worlds.

I learned that he had recently done a write-up on putting solar panels on his house, driving various electric vehicles and neighborhood electric vehicles.

Here’s the article…

I think you’ll enjoy the article, I know I did, especially after meeting the author. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Dino

1 Like

I strongly recommend members read this article which casts a very different light on EVs and solar power to what you read in the mass media. Very detailed, very impressive and very very interesting…

1 Like

An excellent read, I will push this through to our tweeter and Facebook feeds as well to help draw more attention to the article.

@Dino1963 consider inviting Ezra to the forum.

1 Like