The middle finger

Received my new to me 2016 E4, it was a dealer demo in FL. Had it shipped to Louisiana. Took it out for a Sunday ride, dealer said everything was great and worked fine. As things go once I got in traffic trouble started, stalled, got it going, stalled, tried to get out of traffic, did not make it all the way home.
The point of my post is I did not know both men and women have LONG, SHORT, FAT, SKINNY, WRINKLED, SMOOTH and UGLY, MIDDLE FINGERS!!!

That actually sounds like a fun series of photos to display up on the garage wall.

Did your dealer offer up any kind of warranty? Maybe you should send him printed copies of all those fingers?

Don’t be quick to blame the dealer. Ask them for advice. Better yet sell it to me. :heart_eyes: I don’t care if it runs.
Stock is too slow any way.
More information will help if you are asking for assistance.
What error codes when it quits?
Has it had all the updates?
Dead dead or stops running?
Battery full or low?
Stalls when accelerating only, or when coasting , steady speed?

NO NO NO do not take it the wrong way. Have a full 2 year warranty including Batteries . Just making fun of what happened. steady speed shuts off full battery all updates Brake indicator light comes when shuts off. Is ETR 27:38 a code

1 Like

Without looking up the code. Check some brake stuff.
Brake fluid maybe?

Looked at the service manual and didn’t see any codes remotely close to what you posted. When I got my 2016 which was similar to yours… Dealer demo under warranty… one issue was the parking brake switch. I’d hit a bump and it would either short out or wiggle lose… car would error thinking is was trying to drive with the ebrake on. Brake indicator light would come on.

I didn’t spend much time investigating… Just made a list of things wrong, sent it to the dealer, and they fixed everything.

Erniea15 THANKS that is just exactly what is happening

If I didn’t release the parking brake and slam it down, the car wouldn’t move. Big momentum changes would trigger it too… On/off when driving.

Still didn’t help that the car only went 25mph. You’ll still get a bunch of middle fingers for that ;). Rip in and unlock the potential!

Planning on it after the summer