Testing images

Hi

Adding images within posts - potential short term fix.

If you are adding an image to an existing post then click on edit and “Go Advanced” see image edit1 then:-

Click on the down arrow next to the paper clip (image edit2) and add images one by one and upload them (image edit3). When you close the image upload window and save the post you will see the image(s) shown as thumbnails within the post (you wont see this when you are editing the post).

If you are starting a new thread/post then you only need to do the following:-

Click on the down arrow next to the paper clip (image edit2) and add images one by one and upload them (image edit3). When you close that window and save the post you will see the image(s) shown as thumbnails within the post.

As I say its a possible short term fix while I resolve the issue as it should simply be a case of clicking on an icon, uploading an image from your computer and it should show full size in your post. I will be back to you when I have a better solution.

Regards,

Mark

IMHO

Better to wait for a proper fix before we publish it. Nobody body knows that we are working on it. When it’s resolved it you can publish it as a site improvement.

Rodney

True - I will get it sorted and get back to you asap.

Regards,

Mark