Tesla Model S is Canadas favourite EV

Over the last few years the name of Tesla has become synonymous with the electric vehicle market although it is still seen by many people as a luxury motor company. Slowly but surely the company is spreading its wings even further than the US and news that the Tesla Model S was the favourite electric […]

More…

[quote=Editor;17707]Over the last few years the name of Tesla has become synonymous with the electric vehicle market although it is still seen by many people as a luxury motor company. Slowly but surely the company is spreading its wings even further than the US and news that the Tesla Model S was the favourite electric […]

Tesla is doing pretty well in Canada now. I get people in who have never heard of the car and others who absolutely love the car. Once people’s fears of having an electric car in the cold subdue I know that Tesla will do just as well in Canada as it is in the US, and as soon as we make more Supercharging stations in Canada.

I totally agree with your comments, it is very much down to educating the wider motoring public and disseminating the rumours and untruths which continue to circulate about not only Tesla Motors but also the electric vehicle industry in general.

Educating people one person at a time.

Yes - it will be a long drawn out process but each “convert” will preach about EVs to friends and family and it can very quickly snowball - well that’s the idea I think lol

Exactly! It’s hard work but someone has to do it!