Rules & Guidelines

The rules are just common sense, so I am ready.

I have a 2009 GEM E4, and I did not see any posting for latest models GEM. I am interested in conversion to Lithium Ion batteries,

The conversion to LiOn has been covered for older models… There is really no difference excepting accommodating the different battery placement on the later units.

Rodney

ok thanks for the rules

Sounds good!

Easy rules. Thanks

The rules are clear and fair… I am ready to go

Hmm, I made 6 posts already but I still can’t post a link? I was trying to make a post with a link to youtube video.

Rules are more than fair. Thanks so much for having me! I do have a question. Am I in violation of rule #11 with my username of ezgoman62? I am a retired E-Z-GO Mastertech.

EZ, Welcome!!!

We have an EZGO slot. Help us get some action.

Rodney

Will do sir! I just sent Inwo a message about some info that he had sent you actually. I bought a 1999 GEM 4 seater with the T1 controller and wanted to get those factory and Innovation Motorsports settings for it. I am going to go crazy on it later, but have some surgeries starting next week and just want to get all I can out of it for now. 3.5hp motor won’t go crazy, but from what I read here it will do better than the 25. Thanks and look forward to enjoying the forum much more now that I am retired!

Rules are clear and understood