Parts for 02 E825

Bought an 02 E825 and have it all tore apart going through various checks. Need misc parts such as rear window trim, battery hold down parts, pack latch handle/lock, Hood trim, truss head screws, brake parts, etc. Any recommendations on good sources for parts would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are a lot of them out there, it just depends what you need.
I’ve used the following

nevaccessories . com
gemcarpartsdirect . com
@Inwo (on this forum)

for some minor stuff I’ve used various golf cart vendors - whomever has the best price with shipping on what I’m looking for.

@Old_Houseboater (on this forum) also sometimes has parts available

Heard good things about “clvend” on ebay. No personal experience.

And, this list is gold:

hope that helps.

I’m sure there are more that other people can recommend.

Wow! Thank you for all of this info! Anxious to check out these sources and get some parts on order. Thanks again. Sincerely appreciate the help.

I have a bunch of 02 parts if you’re still in need.

Thanks for the note. Do you have a list of what’s available?

I have many used rocker switches, horn buttons, BDI (digital display gauges), battery cables, hold down set, brake cables, used diffs, a lot of wiring harness and switches/relays, side panels for a 4 pass, soft door parts and pieces, trunk parts…plus more-to much to list. Anything specific you’re looking for?

Will think through it and send another list but off the top of my head I need a mirror, one of the eye hooks for the rear battery hold down, a rear spat in red, a left front mudguard in red, boot for emergency brake, molding for rear window.

Also on the dash vents where the heater hose connects, the right one is about two inches long with ridges and I’m able to connect the hose. On the right one it’s only about 1/2 inch long and smooth. Can’t get hose to stay on. It doesn’t seem to be broken, but it’s not functional as is.

Also, one soft door panel has missing canvas sections. Will need to look at that further and send photos.

OK great I’ll check for the heater parts too but as I recall they were originally tie strapped on so you could use a tie strap to secure the loose fit. I have a mirror (it’s the same) but not an OEM GEM part, but no difference to it.

yes, they were fastened with a zip tie and I put one back on that way. However the vent on the right side has a short collar with no ribs so it won’t stay on. I’d be looking for a vent like the one on the left. It’s an inch or so long with ribs.

Some items that I have an interest in are:

• vent for right side if it has longer stub
  • mirror
  • boot for emergency brake
  • one eye hook for rear battery holddown
  • charging socket for below seat
  • locking T-handle
  • 2 rear window moldings (sides)
  • 1 rear window molding (top)
  • rear spat in red
  • left mud guard in red
    If you have any of these items can you send pricing with shipping estimate. Thanks.

I have a 2002 e825 4-seater for which I need the right side panel. I believe you had 4-pass side panels listed in your June 10th post. If the right side panel is still available, how much do you want for it?

I could also use the floor panel if you have that.

Bill G

Just read this post. I would have to figure out the shipping before I can tell you the price. But I’d say around 100$ for the panel alone. I’m in Raleigh NC if you happen to be close enough to pick it up.

I do not have the floor tub.

I think this may have been intended for someone else. I wasn’t looking for a panel or tub. I sent a list of misc items a couple of weeks ago, but hadn’t heard back

Sorry it was intended for someone else. I have accumulated some of the parts you need and apologize for not getting back. I’ve been traveling extensively and currently won’t be home until after September 16th. At that point I’ll send a list of what I have that
you need.

2019-09-16T04:00:00Z
Ok I have two heater vents, the locking T handle and keys, and a strip of 1 3/8 " moulding that is approx 46 inches long and can be cut to whatever length you need (if its long enough for what you’re looking for)
Can you send me a direct email to rob_newton@hotmail.com so I can send you photos of what i have please. Thanks

Hi, I realize this is an old post. I was looking for a few thing for my 06 E4. I was hoping you could help. I need a right panel, a tub, and a hood. Kids smashed our cart and all the plastics are destroyed. Lmk if you can help!

sorry, no parts here