Parting out GEM - 2002 e825 Longback (longbed truck model)

Cv shafts? Even bad ones?

Long gone my friend. Those went quick, IIRC to reddevil in LA to replace the ones broken when someone laid his gem on it’s side taking a high speed turn too sharp.

2 Likes

I found a windshield local in LA. I have a canopy for a four seater if anyone wants.

Stake pockets for bed?

I’ll have to check tomorrow. Cut the bed up for scrap some time ago, but not all of it went to the recycler. Maybe they are still here.

The side pockets were aluminum, the rear were something the previous operators made out of C-channel steel.

Do you have any luck with them? Thanks. -J

Got rained out, and looks like more on the way for the next couple days. I’ll check as soon as i can.

Do you happen to the OEM battery tie-downs for front and under seat?

I might have the bar that runs transversely under the seat. The vertical rods that it attached to are long gone and I think the front stair step looking bracket may also be,

I’ll try to look through the scrap metal pile either this evening or tomorrow morning.

I could really use the keyed switch. How much for it

Someone asked me about it a few weeks back, i cant remember who offhand, i may have even forgotten to get back to them after looking for it,

I think its gone, i probably gave it to someone along with a bunch of other parts in a package deal.

There is a NAPA auto keyswitch that is a direct fit, the part number is in the alternate parts thread

Thanks for letting me know.

In need of breaks all the way around on my 02’ 825.