2002 Gem e825 2-Pass with custom aluminum bed

I’m putting my Gem up for sale. It’s a 2 passenger. Approx. 700 miles on it. It sat most of its life. I got it when it had about 200 miles on it. Originally from California, it’s in Wichita, Kansas now. It needed some work when I trailered it home to get the car running and operational because of sitting for so long, so it has a rebuilt main controller, also had recall work done at dealership, so a new parking break and DC to DC converter has been replaced. Batteries are marine type about 1.5 years old and are starting to fade. The charger works but will not top off batteries for flooded type. Has original rear fender and luggage box which will go with car. I installed a custom aluminum bed which is more functional but you can also put the luggage box on too if you want to use both. New tires about 300 miles ago 14" tires and wheels, will go 31 mph max. Upgraded LED headlights. Very clean car, has one rock chip in windshield and just a few minor blemishes to finish. Other than needing the right charger for flooded batteries it’s in good working condition but it’s usable, the batteries will probably need replacing in about a year or so.

Price: 4500.00

Still for sale, located in the middle of United States. I just relisted on Craigslist, let drop for winter, had a couple people interested but nothing went thru, so if anyone who wants to take a road trip to pick one up, this might be a good one for you. Still low miles but about to start driving it again when it warms up.