Over heating motor

Hello to the forum

Grantwest I change the motor and the gears 2 years ago and never have problem of overheating the only problem I got was the speedometer don’t give me the speed and I was 5mp and the speedometer shows 30mp and jump showing error 11 but I disconnect the connection of the motor and it was working until I change the Front End Main Frame Bracket

This’s what I purchase as you see the connectors don’t fit t1

And I never reprogram the controller and never got code 41 and the rings are 12” with low-profile tires in total it like 18”

1 Like

I see 3 programming cables the center one and the one to the Right either one will be the 8 pin you need.

One cable is a T-1 and that’s a 8pin (that’s the one you want)

The other is a 12 pin that’s for A (T-2)

1 Like

My friend I didn’t received, send it to this email.

Thank You for your help

So from what I gather In your post. You un hooked the speed sensor? Is the correct? How is it that your car even moves.

My first thought would be to hook the speed senc back up and see if it has any issues.

Either buy a magic magnet or re program your controller to the correct settings

Yes my friend that’s correct it un hooked. And I change the magnet with a new one but still the same and that’s what I need reprogram the controller but how do I know which are the correct settings

Thanks for your help

We need to get Rodney involved.

So please list these items

Year or Gem 1999
What controller T-1
What gear ratio 12:44
What is the over all tire diameter ??

Once he knows your tire overall size he can get you the formula or numbers younwill need to program intomykur controller

over all tire diameter 18”