Newbie: Think has no power

Drove Think without issues last October (2014), parked in garage and plugged in to charge. Batteries are about 5 years old and never showed any signs of going bad.
Just tried to move it today and nothing on cluster …
Have amber solid light on charger and a flashing red light below it.
What can I check before calling local service ?
Fuses ? Where ? Battery voltage (single or total) and how to check.

Check battery voltage with multi meter. Charger on cart won’t start if batteries are real low.

Check each one and make a chart.

If you left the charger plugged in 100% it only got 1 charge. Charger power has to be interupted for charger to recycle. If batteries froze they are probably gone. 5 years old: Your probably ready for new batteries anyway.

I turned the disconnect switch off after removing driver seat cushion.
Question:
How do I gain access to the batteries to test voltage and recharge each individually ?
Do I remove passenger seat cushion then remove screws that hold the front plastic seat piece then remove bolts from driver and passenger seats ?

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;24070]Check battery voltage with multi meter. Charger on cart won’t start if batteries are real low.

If you left the charger plugged in 100% it only got 1 charge. Charger power has to be interupted for charger to recycle. If batteries froze they are probably gone. 5 years old: Your probably ready for new batteries anyway.[/quote]

You need to down load the manual for your machine from the internet. I think you shoul probably get professional help.

Thanks for the feedback

Old HouseBoater:

I live on Oak Island NC, do you know of anyone in my general area
(NC SC GA VA FL) who sell the Deka 8G31 batteries (6) and install for a resonable price ?

Bill

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;24070]Check battery voltage with multi meter. Charger on cart won’t start if batteries are real low.

If you left the charger plugged in 100% it only got 1 charge. Charger power has to be interupted for charger to recycle. If batteries froze they are probably gone. 5 years old: Your probably ready for new batteries anyway.[/quote]

Google “Golf Cart” batteries in your area.

BTW excellent choice on the Deka batteries.

Thanks - will do

Again, thanks for the reply.
In your opinion, are there any alternative compatible batteries
to the Deka 8G31 ?

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;24153]Google “Golf Cart” batteries in your area.

BTW excellent choice on the Deka batteries.[/quote]

Trojan makes excellent batteries for golf Carts.

Thanks for the info.