New gem owner with a ?

We juest purchased a 2002 4 seater and it has 1 year old gel batteries. I would like to know where the charger is located so I can check and see if it is set to charge gel batteries. I am basically just trying to learn where things are and make sure everything is the way it should be. I drove it last night about 10 miles with four adults (2 rather large) in it and it got down to about 45% by the time we got home and my top speed at that point was only about 19 miles an hour. With a full charge and two adults I was holding 28 and touching 29.

Your charger is under the dash. Your performance is good. It ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Rodney

Thank you for the info. I am pretty mechanically inclined but this is the
first electric vehicle I have ever had. I wasn’t really sure what to expect
for performance. This thing does have custom wheels and tires that are
oversized so I figured they would affect performance.
Do you know of any where someone could get some type of a repair manual?

Email me and I will send you one. What year?

Rodney

It is a 2002 4 seater. Tha k you very much.

Another stupid question, Im in florida and plan to get tags and insurance on this thing. I am going to my insurance agent tomorrow to talk about coverage. Is it pretty straight forward at the tag office? I never seem to have much luck when I try to register anything there. Are there any secrets to getting tags and insurance on these vehicles?

email me directly. Not thru the forum. rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 12/18/2017 3:40:50 PM US Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

38p6
December 18It is a 2002 4 seater. Tha k you very much.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply ToOld_HouseboaterModerator
December 18Email me and I will send you one. What year? Rodney
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.