Need OEM motor 2013 GEM e4

The motor is the 5 hp long case with 2 sensors. Looking for direct replacement text 9 five 6 four 2 four 2 SEVEN zero 1 thanks

I thought all 2013 came with 7hp black advanced motors? is that what you are looking for ? I have one .

Some of the commercial GEMs like the flatbed had 7HP motors mine is a stock 5 Hp

I have (2), Just Serviced

Rodney

Rodneyadiehl@aol.com

would you mind posting a picture of it ? who makes it . I have a spread sheet online to show differences between years . this info would help . We can get you an exact replacement but need to know which you have . Don’t think GE supplied motors to Gem in 2013 .

Also , can I buy your old one from you ?

Those are really good motors but i’m pretty sure not what came in your 2013 . It will work great in your gem .

What do you have? Specs? Year? How much?

What type do you have, specs? Price?

GE 5HP long $325 plus packing and shpping Ride for fun 7.5 hp black $425 plus packing and shipping.

Ride for fun 7.5 hp blue $400 plus packing and shiping

In a message dated 8/8/2019 12:09:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Would the 5hp long motor be a direct bolt up with my 2013, and work with my controller? Polaris dealer in Texas says part number from Polaris is 2881178 but it is an open ended back order. I just want to make sure I get the right part and that it will work.

Yes it will.

In a message dated 8/8/2019 12:47:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Will any of the ride for fun motors make my GEM faster

With a Magic Magnet and programming. Will also make stock motor faster.

In a message dated 8/8/2019 1:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Since you have an E4 I recommend a RFF 7.5 motor

In a message dated 8/8/2019 1:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

1 Like

What is worth to you? Shipping will be at least 50$ UPS ground

So the 7.5 RFF is a rebuilt or used? Has the condition been bench tested with a controller.

Sorry for all the questions? I appreciate your responding to them.

Black motor was serviced earlier in the year and run for 300 miles on my cart. Blue motor was serviced last week and has not been mounted but i’m sure its good. I have been doing Gem motors since 2012

Rodney

In a message dated 8/8/2019 2:17:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

The blue motor will be “on car” tested prior to shipping

In a message dated 8/8/2019 2:17:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes: