Most efficient DC and AC motors?

I have been searching for a list of efficiency ratings of the most popular DC and AC motors for EVs up to 80hp, but have been unable to find any. Does anyone know of such a list or table. I want to power the F-14 EV with the highest efficiency motor available today. It will weigh in under 1200lbs with driver. For cost reasons, and the light weight, I suspect DC will be the preference. However I would like to know the efficiency ratings of the AC motors as well. Thanks ahead!

Brush motors 75 to 80% efficient

AC motors 80 to 90% efficient. On average 10% better than brush type.

Current Tech is Lithium power and AC systems. When you can reduce battery weight 75% and increase power train efficiency 10% you gotta have a winner.

[quote=OLD HOUSEBOATER;27697]Brush motors 75 to 80% efficient

AC motors 80 to 90% efficient. On average 10% better than brush type.

Current Tech is Lithium power and AC systems. When you can reduce battery weight 75% and increase power train efficiency 10% you gotta have a winner.[/quote]

Agreed, I have been looking at the brushless DC for lower cost reasons, I believe a few if them are at 85% or better. I really would like to find more info on which ones are the highest efficiency rated, so I can start choosing the winner for the F-14 EV project. I love lithium as well, but to keep this project under $20k retail I believe I have no choice but lead acid. I need to get around 25Kwh of power to make this work right. Any ideas or advice is appreciated, and thanks.

Strongly suggest lithium. Your spending a lot of time trying to squeeze the last ounce of efficiency out of the motor. Your burdening the unit with 300% more battery weight. and ending up with a unit that is technologically obsolete right out of the gate. Not Good. Go cheap on the motor.

By the time you have this ready "Flooded " will be a memory on a new anything.

Rodney