Missing control type YABF; YADA;YATB.MDB

I have a 2000 /2001 Gem with controller IC36445sh7r353T2. Batteries Ok; dc to dc and charger OK. BDI does not read anything. Can not find my Control type in existing controller?
I am on Com Port #6. Trying to find password other than OEM3 but ran into another later on______? Manual says to open YATB.MDB ?

Try 353t2 or 262tb1.
I’ll look for what I used in early gems. There should be some screen shots on forum.

Thank you for responding! What was 353t2 or 262tb1 was that the password? Trying to export my control point that should be in the controllers card. as per manual page 9; January 2007 ; I may need an update to my solfwear because I have nothing pass the wind pitch Ctrl 1.5.MDB then YABF.MDB…is not there etc. Once I get the control type I can get the last 16 trouble codes. Solfwear ID and Revision ID are they important or no matter and leave blank. The GEM just stopped one day and has been sitting ever since. Then I can move to page ten. I can write to www.forklilf-electronies.com/new programkits.html … Thanks Bill

Not important if you can display values.
Non of the settings are important for trouble shooting.
Check for proper voltages. If correct, you should get an error code.
Most important are B+ on pin 1 and 2.