Members Parts I stock

Members I am retired and Hyper. For something to keep me sane I still putter with GEM motors, gear boxes etc. To help our members I stock new style input shaft kits, Leak free input shaft bearings for old style to replace the obsolete KOYO bearing, rubber bumpers and operators and service manuals for Classic models.

Service manuals are free the other stuff isnt:grin: I usually have Serviced motors. controllers.and gear boxes. I can repair most motors and gearboxes.

Rodney rodneyadiehl@aol.com

5 Likes

Hello
I’ve got an 07 gem e6 The motor failed due to where it mounts up into the gearbox the shaft seal leaked so I replaced the motor with a standard 5 hp I had from another gem it’s working fine but I need to purchase a new shaft seal and also was wondering if you do the upgraded seven horse power motors and reworked controllers ?
Thanks
Chad

In a message dated 9/13/2019 12:43:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

I have seal $10 also new input shaft kits $160. I have a serviced and tested 7 HP Ride For Fun AMD motor $400 exchange. I have a T1 used and will have a T4 that is out for rebuild at FSIP, All items plus postage.

In a message dated 9/13/2019 12:43:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes:

Great!
I would like to purchase the seal, motor and controller. Question I have 16” wheels would this need to be factored into the programming?

Let me know what I need to do to get the ball rolling

Thanks

Chad

The wheel doesnt matter. The outside diameter of the tires does. Email me rodneyadiehl@aol.com

In a message dated 9/13/2019 2:37:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, electricforum@discoursemail.com writes: