LOFT Motors

interesting car… Chinese knockoff looks like a GEM car… pretty interesting selection of cars that they have in the line… they say that they are assembled in the US… they just took on a dealer in FL… have had a branding overhaul… name and logo change… information is from the FaceBook listing…

Company Overview

At Loft Motors & Marine , we believe not only in providing the finest electric and utility vehicles that money can buy, but we are also committed to providing the highest quality of customer service and support before, during and after the sale. These exciting new electric cars were designed to be a durable, efficient and feature-rich addition to your fleet, providing years of reliable service. In…
See More

Description

Campus Cars by Loft Motors & Marine are classified as low-speed vehicles, or neighborhood electric vehicles, and are street legal in nearly all 50 states on public roads posted at 35 mph or less. With a top speed of 25 mph, these cars have a range of up to 30 miles on a charge¹ and are great for traveling around city centers, gated communities, resorts, sports stadiums, job sites, or neighborhoods. Campus Cars are battery-electric, operate on a 72-volt battery system and plug into a standard 110-volt outlet. What makes these vehicles so unique is that they can be recharged anytime, anywhere a 110-volt outlet is available and recharge in approximately six to eight hours².
Campus Cars are available in a choice of six models: the Loft 2S two-passenger, the Loft 4S four-passenger, the Loft 6S six-passenger, the Loft 2T two-passenger with a heavy-duty bed, the Loft 4T four-passenger with a heavy-duty bed, and the Loft 11S eleven-passenger. Each Loft Motors & Marine model meets and exceeds all federal safety regulations for low-speed vehicles and are thoroughly tested at an automotive proving grounds for quality and endurance.
Campus Cars are perfect for short-distance transportation and can be used to haul equipment, transport people, maintain grounds, patrol parking lots, or for business services. Today, many drivers choose Campus Cars by Loft Motors & Marine to help improve the environment. Campus Cars produce no tailpipe emissions making them an excellent transportation solution!
As with any reliable car manufacturer, we service all your warranty and other service needs in the Indianapolis area and Marion county. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our new eco-friendly and 100% battery electric cars. If you have any questions or needs that we can help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you!
Loft Motors & Marine
2588 Jannetides Blvd.
Greenfield, IN. 46140
Phone: (317) 448-2989
Fax: (305) 567-0501
Toll Free: 1-877-778-5759
Home

More Junk. Parts support will likely be a problem

I just put it out there for people to look at… I wouldn’t buy into any car that didn’t have a service network… parts and assistance are critical to making a car work… even GEM seems to be hitting some snags under the Polaris leadership… my dealer says he ‘only knows how to work on the new model cars’… give me a break… aren’t they all about the same?? that’s why I’ve kicked him to the curb

Bob

a cab company has a fleet of the Loft cars as well as GEM cars… | Electric Cab of Austin

Bob

Polaris has been only a hassle. It now takes longer to get parts because of no drop shipping. Tech support is not good. The older models are not well supported.

they will drop parts… at least Lee at GEM car parts direct does… have received a part only last week… 888-677-8863… parts book on website… older parts can be gotten pretty easily from Nevaccessories.com or calling them at 480-753-0684… I won’t bash Polaris too badly… maybe they have a plan that will come together :slight_smile:

Bob