Lights, horn, turn signal are not working.

I traded a golf cart for a 1999 GEM E825 in an unknown condition. It didn’t even have keys. I have installed new batteries, ignition and brakes. It runs and stops now lol. I can see the display and it shows the speed and alerts when parking brake is on. I do not have a horn, turn signals front & rear lights. Any thoughts on where to start? The fuses do look good. Keep in mind I would barley consider my self a shade tree mechanic, i just try to figure things out.

More than looking at the fuses, you should put a meter on them and check if you have 12v present when KeyOn.
Tip: When checking for 12v use the frame/chassis for reference. When checking for Pack V 72v you always need to use Pack Neg as a reference(where your other meter probe goes).

If you don’t have a meter, now is a good time to get one.

Hopefully you have discovered the handy search tool (magnifying glass) located in the upper right of this page. This takes you to a wealth of past topics and posts stored in the archives.

Use a variety of keywords such as:
DC Converter Recall/wiring update. Hopefully your car has this applied.

You should also study the ladder bar rear suspension or what I call the swinging gate. It has a habit of cracking at the back and the car gets real loose and borderline dangerous.

Otherwise, have fun and welcome to the group.

Yeah, see if you can get your golf cart back.