LED Lights :)

I don’t know how to reprogram your charger… am sure if you search the forum you’ll get an answer… sorry

think you’ll need to take your car in a call probably won’t get an answer… for your car you might drop a dime on NEV ACCESSORIES 480-753-0684 Evan or Roger can answer both the charger and tire questions… they are a great place for getting parts for your car… you need to verify your VIN as well… there is a recall on your years and you need to know if it’s an '01 or '02 for sure… call Lee at 888-677-4961 he can help you with those two things…

Bob

Awesome! Thank you. I heard there was a recall as well. I will get ahold of them to hook me up.

-Zach

Can you send me a link to the rims? What thread type or modifications?

Also can someone take a picture of their wiring dash. I need to see the unit to the right of the charge. I accidentally pulled some wires and don’t know where they do.

were can i get a 8 or 9 hp motor for my gem? ive seen that blue one on line but its only 7.5 hp. i didnt think there was one out there bigger. if so i want it. [quote=eS GEM Colo;16938]I have a 9.6hp motor in my car… if I drive between 25-30 I can go about 30 miles on a charge… in Denver I can’t go anywhere without finding a hill… most trips are about 10-15 miles with a couple of stops… the night weather has been great and my bride and I have driven down town a couple of times… a 30-45 minute drive and all uphill on the return has brought out the code 41 and wrench in the last mile or so… my batteries are about a year old and I’ve beat them pretty hard seeing what the car will do on fresh pavement (55 and still pulling… I lost my nerve) I can pull a long steep hill and be going faster at the top… have a Battsix unit in the car and it sadly pretty much runs in the yellow and red unless I’m coasting… as winter sets in I may have to replace them… I start out at 13.0 volts and see them as low as 11.2

Bob[/quote]

Tone… contact Marlon

How do I get in touch with him?

Tone… if he still has the 7.5 or 8 hp motor I’d probably think about those first… I have the 9.6 and although it will run fast… I really only drive between 25 & 30 mph… I follow the law and travel on streets marked 35 or less… know I can get out of the way if I need to… but unless you have steep hills the big motor is overkill and just costs money… PM me if you have other questions

text him at 619-247-4044 or email at both wmgrd@cox.net & wmgrd@yahoo.com… he’ll get back with you

website MZ Motorsport

Bob