Leaking master cylinder

After installing disc brakes ad bleeding the brakes on my (new to me) 2002 e825, I’ve twice noticed significant brake fluid leaks. The first time, I noticed some leaking at the connection of the new front brake lines, so I tightened those and that doesn’t seem to be the issue anymore. This time, I noticed the pooled brake fluid seems to be directly under the master cylinder. When I looked inside the reservoir, the front portion still has some brake fluid, but the rear is completely empty, and if I wiggle the reservoir a little the rear gasket squishes a little like a wet sponge. So, I think that gasket is the source of my leak.

Can I simply replace that gasket, or do I have to replace the entire master cylinder assembly? The parts catalog shows the entire assembly, but not its components. If just the gasket can be replaced, anyone know what I need to get as a replacement? Thanks.

So, I’ve had no luck finding replacement seals/grommets for where the reservoir mounts on the master cylinder. I have no interest right now in replacing the whole master cylinder assembly, so as a temporary fix I’ve used some zip ties to apply pressure at the reservoir attachment points. So far, no more leaking. If anyone comes across the right replacement grommets, I’m all ears.