Gem Brake Problems

My [COLOR=“Black”]Gem Car has absolutly no brakes, i have flushed them and when i try bleeding it nothing comes out of the bleeding hole, i think there might be an air leak of something, where would i go to [SIZE=“6”]purchase new brake lines i want the following brake lines[/COLOR][/SIZE]

And

Forget the brake lines. If there was a leak in one of the lines, brake fluid would be leaking under pressure. If you get no leaks anywhere, then either you are not bleeding the brakes correctly, or the master cylinder is not building up any pressure. Look for residue in the plastic cup to see if the orifice is clogged. Otherwise, rebuild or replace the master cylinder.

Daniel

i need a new brake hose though because when it doesnt even fit on there do you know where i can get them

You can find most GEM brake parts including hoses here:
GEM Brakes and Cylinders
The prices and service are also very good.

Daniel

[quote=GEMmechanic;10729]Forget the brake lines. If there was a leak in one of the lines, brake fluid would be leaking under pressure. If you get no leaks anywhere, then either you are not bleeding the brakes correctly, or the master cylinder is not building up any pressure. Look for residue in the plastic cup to see if the orifice is clogged. Otherwise, rebuild or replace the master cylinder.

Daniel[/quote]

I am a brand new owner of a 2002 GEM and I am experiencing the same issues as the original poster of this thread. I am not sure sure where to begin. Do you have any trouble shooting steps to suggest?
Shawn

If your not getting any fluid out of the bleeders change out the master cylinder.

A $25 vacuum bleeder is a good thing to have on hand. Got mine at Harbor Freight.