Latest news AC-75 due in December

AC-75 with 180lbs torque at only 109vdc is available now. This is a improvement from the AC-50 with only 110lbs torque. Only about a inch larger and same bolt pattern. Should be a real screamer with a upper limit around 8000rpm. cruisin@live.com

[QUOTE=evnut;12945]AC-75 with 180lbs torque at only 109vdc will be available in December. This is a improvement from the AC-50 with only 110lbs torque. Only about a inch larger and same bolt pattern. Should be a real screamer with a upper limit around 8000rpm.[/QUOTE]
WOW! Those are some nice Numbers to work with - and bring it inline with the bigger DC Motors - while adding Regen, too! I wonder just how much it will tip the scales at!? And the Wallet?!

[QUOTE=myelectricfly;12947]WOW! Those are some nice Numbers to work with - and bring it inline with the bigger DC Motors - while adding Regen, too! I wonder just how much it will tip the scales at!? And the Wallet?![/QUOTE]

I have been told the AC-75 will be about $700 more than the AC-50 but subject to change when released in December. Taking advance orders for this month delivery.

I no longer recommend the AC-50 or the AC-75 due to excess weight, pricing and just plain lack of power. The best buy at this time is the AC-45 with up to 82hp and 130lbs torque available for as little as $1000 from cruising@live.com. Curtis controllers also available for as low as $1000. $2000 for both, what a deal for a brand new AC motor and controller.