Just Bought 11 GEM Cars and I Have Some Questions

Welcome aboard! If you choose not to convert all of them to lithum, I have a recently rebuilt and upgraded Zivan charger that has never been used. I will sell it for a song. Please let me know. Good luck with the projects!!

I’m in Washington State. If you we’re closer I’d been of help and been able to trade on some parts.
good luck.

Hi Hunter,

Are you planning on “PARTING OUT” any of your 11 GEM CARS?.I have a 2002 GEM and may need to buy some.parts from you. Please advise. Thanks

@moose42 I’m not sure yet. I know I’m missing a lot of parts myself, so I’m sure I’ll have a car or two not worth rebuilding once the rest are up and running and they will be parted out. What parts are you looking for?

Quick little update - I’ve now got one of the cars running, driving, and (mostly) stopping. It’s a long wheelbase 2 seater with a truck bed on it. It still needs its brakes to be bled and a new charger, but a step in the right direction!

One of the other people involved in this project with me spent the day repairing a few of our broken “hoods” by fiberglassing any cracks back together. I’m hoping that this holds up well - it was certainly cheaper than buying a bunch of new ones.

If you get a chance and think you might want to part out the front hubs and back hubs (complete with brake shoes), then I would possibly be interested.

Forgot to put year and model For a 2002 Gem E875