I received my Nissan Leaf thread

As the Nissan Leaf phenomenon continues to grow around the world this thread is the place to discuss your experiences having received your own Nissan Leaf. Was it exactly what you expected? Are you happy with the vehicle? Have you had any running problems?

I’ve had my Leaf for 2 months now and I can’t find anything negative to say. It has met and surpassed all my expectations. It’s comfortable, peppy, fun to drive and goodness knows how many gas stations I’ve driven right by in the last 3500 miles! I have never had any range issues even though I have several times gone well over 100 miles in a day. Now if only a few shopping centers and grocery stores would put in a class 2 charger I would be happier than a tornado in a trailer park! I can’t imagine not having an E.V. at this point.

The popularity of the Nissan Leaf continues to grow as the electric vehicle market in general goes from strength to strength. We would be very interested to hear from Nissan Leaf drivers willing to post about their experiences, fuel savings and other aspects of the Nissan Leaf.

While some electric vehicles have come and gone over the years, the Nissan Leaf has been a rock steady car which is growing in popularity.

What makes the Nissan Leaf so different from other less successful vehicles?