I have a Lithium Ion Battery setup from Hybrid Technologies For Sale

on ebay now ends tomorrow

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320356071214&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

I have a full Hybrid Technologies (now ev innovations) Lithium Ion battery EV conversion for sale. I was on a television show as a cast member/car builder and we converted a 57 chevy to full electric with a bunch of sponsors and such. One of the partial sponsors was Hybrid Technologies and since the show never came to fruition, I now own the entire conversion kit we used on the truck. Everything is basically brand new, it was installed and then removed when the show was cancelled. The truck was driven twenty feet from the front of the set and back but never on the street. Such a shame because the truck was amazing…anyways…I have a set of the same batteries Hybrid puts in their electric cars, 30v each, not sure of kwh but they are kick ass for a total voltage of 120v… AND I have the Hybrid BMS Battery management computer system, (realize these batteries and bms are not available to purchase by anyone, anywhere and I know the value of them is almost priceless due to unavailability of any sort of comparable setup) Kokam will not sell these as they are under contract with hybrid to make these systems exclusively. Since the TV show and production company went under, I can recoup my losses and sell them. Nonetheless you will have the most unique one of a kind electric vehicle when you use this setup… .i am also including the best DC motor available, the net gain warp 11 with optional chevy tailshaft with slipyolk, u joints, and custom aluminum driveshaft meant to pair to a ford 9" rear end…use it or make your own driveshaft with the included slipyolk…a top of the line Brusa NLG513 500v charger (120 and 240v) I am also including a few curtis contactors and a reverser as well as a throttle pot. A curtis 1231c controller, last but not least about 200’ of 00 cable and the best part is i have all the manuals and wiring diagrams as well as a video I made showing all the connections before they came off the running electric truck and only a few connections were disconnected so the entire system is wired correctly and ready to go…i have 20 pics available and can take more if necessary. Since these batteries cannot be sold by Kokam, and the BMS is proprietary I really cant tell how much we paid for them, but it was a TON more then I am asking for this entire setup…Dont miss this once in a lifetime offer and get this now…I have recieved a couple offers but will hold out for the right one as I am selling this locally on a few forums, classifieds, and craigslist. and. I have lowered the price a little for a hopefully quick sale. Thanks for all the interest so far I am in Los Angeles and prefer a local pickup because shipping would most likely be freight and pretty expensive (maybe 2 pallets) but could be aranged, lower 48 US only, verified paypal etc… you can email me with a phone number or email address if SERIOUS about purchasing and I will call you back to answer any questions you may have…oh yea i also have a new electric vacuum pump included if you want it…

Thanks and have a nice day and good luck…

Shipping is not free, I prefer Local Los Angeles Pickup but if it must be shipped it can be put on pallets, but I do not have a forklift. If you have a person come get it, they must be able to load it. Not sure of total weight but the batteries are 50 lbs each and the motor, and charger specs are online. the rest of the stuff probably weighs a good 100-200 lbs. Thanks for all the interest. the battery dimensions are 18 5/8 x 16 x 3 1/4 inches…