Honda FIT E.V. A deal too good to pass up?

At $259 per month for 3 years and no mileage cap it seems to me that this might alleviate some of the concerns about battery cost and life span. Had I not already purchased a Leaf, this would prove to be quite a temptation! Will this be the beginning of a more general uptake of E.V.'s? I hope so.

Sort of like finding a needle in a three story hay stack. Shame on Honda for advertising and then not being able to produce!! They have exhausted a lot of their ‘goodwill’.

If Honda Could fulfill the Demand through out the US they could compete with Nissan, but even Nissan has had fulfillment issues.

#KWYD

Hello taylord9904,

Yes, Honda had a reasonable deal on Fit EV. [U][B]Repeated[/B][/U] attempts were made to contact Honda at the national level and local level. No replies were ever received from Honda at the national level. Local dealers would always give me some nonsensical answer and effectively ignored me to the point that it became insulting.

Previously, had a good impression of Honda. Now, the impression is less than good and presently have GM EV(Spark EV) which has some GM manufactured parts even tho it is assembled in S. Korea. Honda may have a good product, but they will not get any of my business or references from me. kenn P.E.

EV Owner: no

Default Honda to good to be true
If Honda Could fulfill the Demand through out the US they could compete with Nissan, but even Nissan has had fulfillment issues.

#KWYD