“Help Request Form”

Hey I was wondering if we could create a “Help Request form” that new or even current members filled out that included all the important information that’s Alwasy left out.
This is my Idea how it could work.

#1 Someone needs help
#2 They HAVE TO fill out the form AND all fill out all the Question cells b4 they can request help.
I know some have made their Own copy paste version of this but we could make a Help Request form that’s a Sticky at the top of the page.

Other ideas would be links in the forms to pay pal or other Electronic payment platforms to members that help out. I know most of you do it for thanks but would it be so bad if someone payed you a small token as away of saying thanks. $5 $10 $20 links that people looking for help could tip or Send to members as a way of saying thanks? .I know when I was getting started in GEMS I would have done anything to have the kind of help that exists here on this fourm. I would have gladly payed a Gem guru like the many that are here to help me work out the problems many of us have rebuilding a gem. We have a great community here that works. How can we reward the people that give back to it. One last Idea. If people don’t want to tip or contribute it Re-directs you out of the Electric Fourm over to the (Free Help website) FACEBOOK! Or over to Dustin’s webpage! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been seeing this done a lot lately… Kinda a cool idea.
If I helped you or like what I did - buy me a coffee or three…

your not really buying coffee - FYI

1 Like

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Say no more, say no more.

1 Like

Wait… The cartel can get paid??

3 Likes

Personally I can make my own coffee. But what ever charges your battery! I just was thinking of any way to reward people that help out & spend a lot of time her helping others. I’m sure people don’t mind paying for good Help.

What do you think “buy me a coffee” does? Did you even look at the link?

Ok I’m an ■■■■■! I thought “Buy Me a coffee” was what it said and Not a Tip App. Dhuuuuu! Sorry carry on!

1 Like

Um @grantwest , you did pay me. You were very generous to me and others that helped you out early on. Never solicited, G would just do something because he is that kind of person. Love the idea of a form. When some posts a problem without proper Gem info I just skip over the question. Year, model would be minimum. Charger, batteries, motor, mods, location, would be even better.