Golf Cart try’s to Commit suicide

I guess this cart lost its brakes or somehow became out of control and came down the driveway and busted through the wood fence & ejected the driver breaking her arm and ribs!
Looks like it went over on it’s roof at least once.

image|666x500

I don’t think this is gonna buff out

Looks like your next custom project! I’m sure you can get it cheap!

No matter the outcome the before and after pics would be great.

M@

The cart just wanted a bath, that’s all. :rofl:

Well here is the story behind this Accident.

This Aera is in a gated community. The place where this happened is a common aera in the HOA. The home owners had 4 people in the cart and the hill that Leeds Down to “look out point” is very steep well a cart like this ONLY has 1 small disk brake in the back. With the car being over loaded and I have no idea how fast they went down the hill leading up to the look out point, but they came down the hill and claim they could not stop and they busted threw the wood fence and went “thelma and Louise” off the small cliff/ledge. And of course the person driving the golf cart is going to sue the H away because they claim that the driveway leading up to the lookout point was too steep. Meanwhile I’ve driven my golf cart on this exact grade 10 times and yes it’s fairly steep but its no steeper than the driveways in the surrounding area . I’m sure they will get a nice pay out.

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he’s got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Man, video of this would have been epic.

Matt I agree: a video would be epic.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t hit the accelerator pedal instead of the brake. Seen it many times in automobiles. The great thing is that the ecu records all the inputs leading up to an accident in automobiles these days so it sure puts a quick stop to a lot of law suits. Of course this golf cart doesn’t incorporate that technology. I once had a Police Officer swear up and down he hit the brakes and of course they were suing the manufacturer for faulty brakes. That lawsuit soon ended once the data from the ecu was recovered clearing showing him hitting the accelerator pedal and brake pedal at the same time.

…you can’t fix this car Spicoli