GEM ball joints/king pins

Were can I find ball joints to fit 2000 and 2003 GEM 2 seater? I’ve internet searched and all I’ve found is for a 2005 and up.

So what’s the difference between the 1999-2004 and the 2005-2012?

The older gems have a strut setup and drum brakes. The newer ones are dual a-arm suspension with disk brakes and use modified atv suspension, knuckles and brakes. I don’t know a whole lot about the older gems but the newer ones have the same parts as a 03 arctic cat 300 4x4. These parts are kinda universal on some the atvs and may still be the same as what’s used on yours. Do some research and you might be able to figure out what atv they came off. I highly doubt that gem designed these parts instead of using available off the shelf parts. I’d suggest maybe start looking at some of the 2wd Polaris wheelers since I believe they use a strut setup on the front end. Let us know if you figure anything out.

Nev Accsories.com sell all the ball joints

So far Nev Accessories isn’t returning my calls or emails.

NEV Accessories finally got back to me and they don’t carry ball joints for 1999 – 2004 GEMs.

I got another call back from NEV. They said that they can sell me new ball joints for 1999 —2004 GEM if they install them. $205 a side excluding a $70 core charge for your old steering knuckle.