Gear Swap

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a set of gears they wanted to swap out. I have the High speed gears 8:1 I would like to swap them out with someone with more of a hill climbing gear set 10:35 or 12:44 gears commonly found in the newer gems, I could swap the entire transmission gears and all or just the gears, let me know what works for you. If you were thinking of swapping out a transmission it takes about 20mins to take your stock one out and I have found Fed ex will ship a complete transmission cross country for around $60 if your interested let me know thanks
U can email me direct if you like

Grantwest@gmail.com

Hi
maybe you can help me with info

i have Gem 2008 with 12,44 and will try with 10,35.
can i only change to a 10,35 input shaft or i need to change more gears ?

thanks

I have a 8:1 I can swap you for your 12:44?

I have never completely taken apart the Daina Spicer transmission. But there is plenty of information out there on HOW TO, so I will leave it up to you weather to swap out the entire transmission or take it all apart. IMO it’s way easier to just swap out the complete unit and be done with it.

[quote=Gwest;24806]I have a 8:1 I can swap you for your 12:44?

I have never completely taken apart the Daina Spicer transmission. But there is plenty of information out there on HOW TO, so I will leave it up to you weather to swap out the entire transmission or take it all apart. IMO it’s way easier to just swap out the complete unit and be done with it.[/quote]

Hey Grant its Vlad,

You still need the swap gears?

I have the 12:44 gear set I removed from my 2009 eS three years ago that I would consider swapping for your 8:1. Are you still interested in this?

hey Do you still have your 12:44

I have both 10:35 and a 8:9
Let me know if your interested?