Ford think contactor burnt up

Well…unfortunately no luck with the cluster locally. I guess he couldn’t test the two voltages at same time?!? Or he couldnt amp up his analyzer to 72 volts?!? Anyhoo looks like I’ll be calling Scott. Really want to get this thing going. Sad looking at him in the garage and I can’t help him hahaha

Thanks everyone for help

Google “Bob the cluster guy” he’s definitely an expert on this!!!

I’ve been emailing Scott from elm llc but I haven’t got a response back yet. Bob the cluster guy I was told otherwise.

Hey Dave, since you recommended scott I was throw you a couple questions. I sent him the cluster after he finally emailed me back stating hes having issues with his email. So he said he was coming up to the Island mid September. I said great, swing by and we will throw the cluster in together.

I’ve texted.him 5 times now and emailed him once and havent got any responses. I’m wondering how the repair went, did he need to repair it or just modify, is he still coming to canada? Has he changed his phone? Has anybody had the same experience with scott and I’m starting to get a bit squeamish for no reason? Would love to hear back from someone on this one.

Thanks,

Vaughn

I don’t know him personally but I do know he is slow to respond when I have emailed him in the past. I have never tried texting him. It might not even be a cell phone as it’s his business number. Calling him has always been the best way to contact him for me. He seems to prefer talking as he has told me in the past that he is just to busy to type and read emails. He has been around a long time so I wouldn’t panic just yet. Is the number you are calling 209-334-2099? I’m sure you will have to wait until Tuesday to call him because of the long weekend here. Let us know how it turns out.

Yes he did respond on the weekend. No I had his cel phone, which he gave to me in a previous phone call. I’m up in Canada so texting is alot better for me as it’s cheaper and since my boss pays for my phone… thanks for the reply and crossing fingers.