Ford Think Cluster Reset Button

What is the function of the reset button on the cluster for?

It has several functions. It allows you to check for codes, change between odometer and trip, mph and kph, change battery type between gel and flooded with the original charger. Also to reset the battery water reminder when you have flooded batteries. I’m probably forgetting some more functions.

1 Like

So my re-set button doesn’t seem to be working, is this a problem?
You seem to have a lot of experience and knowledge of these vehicles, so hope you don’t mind if I ask a few questions…
Will 1 battery bring down the whole system, only going about 7-9mph and making it 2 laps around my house. 5 of the 6 batteries are 12.6v 1 battery is 9-10v
If I purchase new 100ah batteries what is this magic magnet I have heard of and is it worth it? Who doesn’t like to go a little faster.
I do have the 6hp motor and QuIq charger. Ill track down serial # on controller.
THANKS!

Yes, one battery will bring down the whole pack.

Programming the controller is better than a magic magnet. Where do you live? I can program it if you’re close.

The reset button comes in handy to retrieve codes when your Think has problems.

Manual sent, let me know if you didn’t get it.

Thank You.
I live up in Oakhurst 93644 and what do you charge

Did you ever get the button to work?
Mine was not working and I was able to move it to an external button and wired it using a cable/connector from a 3-wire 12v computer fan, I think it’s been a while since I did the mod.

I installed this 4 or 5 years ago and it works great.

Here is a pic of where I installed the switch.