ElektrikCar Limited Edition, Tucuxi

Any comments are welcome (http://elektrikcar.com)

The ElektrikCar Team

The Car looks very similar to the car used in the will smith movie I robot, wasnt it an [B]Audi[/B] RSQ.

Your car has nice lines, it will be interesting to see and gather more information about the project.

Thanks for the comments. Various cars have similar or typical styling for some future concepts. It is called tear drop styling. Basically, by following the best shape of natural tear drop, we can reduce drag tremendeously.

We are developing the car right now and hope for a production at the end of the year or early next year.

I Like it.
Very cool concept, cheaper than the Tesla.

A little out of my price range… I’m liking the Aptera @ $30k…

But the design is much more acceptable for the general public than either the aptera or any 3-wheel car out there – Including the Silence (T-Rex).

Thanks for the comments. We would like to lower our price (for the next models) significantly. The issues, that we all know, are battery prices are still pretty high. Chinese made batteries, eventhough they are more economical, still do not have qualities that we would like to see.

very nice, how many people are working on this?

We started with a few people but then the group is getting bigger. We really appreciate outside companies/other entrepreneurs joining forces right now.

Plan for Tucuxi production sometimes early next year.

[QUOTE=ElektrikCar;3522]We started with a few people but then the group is getting bigger. We really appreciate outside companies/other entrepreneurs joining forces right now.

Plan for Tucuxi production sometimes early next year.[/QUOTE]

Where are you located? and is there any way we could get more info? (other than the site) If say I had something I might want to work on with you guys (outside company) and was thinking about joining forces with you… I would need more info if you catch my drift :wink:

[QUOTE=FEUS;3541]Where are you located? and is there any way we could get more info? (other than the site) If say I had something I might want to work on with you guys (outside company) and was thinking about joining forces with you… I would need more info if you catch my drift ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, we can send you more information regarding ElektrikCar. Please email us at contact@elektrikcar.com . Thanks.

[QUOTE=ElektrikCar;3544]Yes, we can send you more information regarding ElektrikCar. Please email us at contact@elektrikcar.com . Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You have been officially e-mailed…

Yes this car looks alike to the car which is used in Robot of Will Smith.