Clipper Creek 240v 20amp quick charger

Hello all,

I may be new to this forum, but I assure you that the charger I am selling is in great condition both physically and operationally. I am selling the charger because my lease was up on my 2014 Chevy Volt and I no longer need it.

The charger itself is less than a year old- my original charger had a plug issue and Clipper Creek immediately sent me a brand new charger to resolve the problems I was having.

The model is: Clipper Creek LCS-25 EVSE which is a continuous 20amp charging station. It requires a 25a circuit breaker and does NOT include a plug for a receptacle, this version is designed to be hard wired. I will be posting pictures later today before I uninstall it so the power light may be seen to be functioning.

I am asking $300(obo) for the unit as I paid around $500 for it new. I have been very happy with it as it could charge my Volt from completely dead to 100% in just a few hours. Compared to the charger that comes with the Volt which takes at least 10 hours to do the same amount, it was money well spent.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be getting pictures up at some point today.

Thanks!

Pictures added