Clip-in Stake Bed wanted

Curious, do these ever become available on used market out there? I sure haven’t noticed any, know they must be in high demand, virtually no supply? I just can’t see going $1400 or so new! I do have the universal white Trunk-Back to sell ($200) or trade (with difference, of course). The other problem is my location in Washington State, Lake Chelan area, hardly any GEM’s around here…

1 Like

I have one I would trade +, but shipping would be an issue. Stake bed’s are expensive…

Yes, but just for giggles, let’s do this…Where are you located? Have you ever considered visiting our beautiful Lake Chelan in North Central Washington or have any friends/relatives around here? Generally speaking, what would be a ballpark number for difference, realizing more value in your Stake Bed? It’s not just about cost & hassle of shipping, even with pics, by going sight unseen on both ends, kind of hard for both of us. That being said, why not swap pics, maybe something could fall in place…if even after we had turned the corner on Covid-19. Going pricing on my Trunk-Back seems to be around $300-400, but for cash I would take $200…send me your numbers?

I’ve been wanting to get a clip-in stake bed for a while too… and watching Craigslist / OfferUp. Nothing yet. I did happen to notice that Nev Accessories is selling them. Not sure that I like the diamond plating on the back but it’s an option for consideration

https://www.nevaccessories.com/GEM-CAR-FACTORY-STYLE-CLIP-IN-BED/productinfo/GEM-F-BED/

Yes, thank-you, had seen that. $800 better than $1400 from GEM, but still high in my book. Appreciate you sending!

Jerry Smith
509-521-6441

I got one with a purchase of an E4. Now I am going to fab up a Woody style for another E4 that i will be doing a lithium and AC conversion. Will do a project post when done. Should be fun!

Sounds like quite a project!

Jerry Smith
509-521-6441