Charge Station 110v

Our lake home is in a HOA. (home owners association). We would like to encourage the use of NEV’s in the hood and wanted to install a charge station. I have a few questions that I need to answer so that the HOA has all the info to move forward

#1 How much energy would you say a average charge take’s / uses in dollars and cent’s. (The board would need to have a round about idea how much home owners are getting with each free charge)
#2 Do they make a Charge station for NEV’s Yes we all know about 220v car charge stations but what about a light weight versions for NEV’s
#3 Can anyone point me to some examples of NEV charge stations in community’s

We are not looking to spend Thousands doing this or it will never FLY
it’s got to be cheep or it’s never gonna happen. Some tips or advice to keep it as low cost as possible. We have a volunteer work force that would do all the work for free. We would just be looking to pay for materials and permits ect

Just to give you Idea what I was thinking as far as a charge station, Something like a Wall mounted box with 4 GFI outlets and a timer?
People would bring their own 110 cord and plug in.

Thanks in advance

Very progressive idea.

I can’t imagine it would take much since most of us simply plug into a standard 110 volt wall outlet in the garage. I’d think a standard 20A or maybe 30A circuit, probably w/ a separate meter, would be sufficient to charge two GEMs simultaneously. I don’t think the circuitry will be your problem.

If your HOA is like my HOA physically placing the charging station and deciding who pays for the electricity and how much will be much bigger issues! I can just hear the discussion now.

Good luck!

Al