Changed motor-diff resilient bumper, motor now growls and spedo is out. WTF

That was over a year ago. Around 6500 hard miles IIRC. The short GE motor had broken insulators in it because some moron before me didn’t know how to use a 2nd wrench on a jam nut and broke the insulators and tore the wires loose off the back of the stud bolts, so it didn’t last much longer either.

I bought a new input shaft from you and installed it along with an R$F blue motor.

Truck has over 10k on it now and a broken wing. Snapped a drive axle. Didn’t think it was possible, but hey, that’s racing. Sitting in my driveway waiting for me to get rid of it somehow - either fix it, as is it, part it or torch it like a Viking funeral it doesn’t deserve. Have replacement drive shaft, have yet to machine down a hub to fit the disc brakes.

BTW, Rodney, I still have the carcass of the short GE on the shelf, I can post a photo of the output coupling so people know what to look for.

I figured I was going to someday repair the broken wiring in the motor, now, I no longer really care about it. LMK if you want any parts off a 5hp short GE before I shitcan it.

It would be appreciated if you would post the picture.