Allied Lithium Batteries

When you upgrade to the lithium power packs from other vehicles, how does the GEM that runs on 72volts handle 85-95volts without problems

Great performance improvement.

Get 85 is “ok”, 88 is “ohhh”, 92 is “oh yeah”, 95 is “like a rocket up it’s ass!!”

3 Likes

I am always available for adult beverage with friends!

hi
was it difficult to connect display to speed sensor ?

The speedo uses a magnet on the drive shaft and I used a bracket to hold the speedo sensor near it. You than program the distance one rotation of the tire makes into the gauge. The motor RPM was just tapped into the the motor magnet wiring

1 Like

I have a 2002 ford think and put Lithium batteries in, I had a lot of problems trying to get it to work. Mine is a 72 volt system. What I did is purchase 6 12 volt 100ah and hooked them in series then installed 2 3 bank 12 volt lithium battery chargers to them so each battery would charge individually. I have driven my Ford think for 32 miles at 35mph and still have had charge left. Not sure how much, but will keep going and let everyone know the results.

I’m now looking at a couple 72v Lithium Batteries from https://bigbattery.com Has anybody tried them

Hey, Jeff…

If you’re that determined to piss on a live electric fence, no one here can stop you.

Or you can talk to @Inwo or @LithiumGods and get a better suited pack, for way less. And you will get support.

Or, have fun zapping your dick with 1000v

Your call.

Chemistry is the issue not the provider

Why keep looking for places to buy untested (in Gem/Think) over-priced batteries.

100’s of good reviews here of reasonably priced batteries, purpose built for small 72v evs.
If you want to spend ~$5k, look no further than forum. 100 mile range is possible.

OK, what’s the total price for a plug & play system for my 2005 E2 with the R4F motor that will give me 20-30 mile range. I can drive now at 35-40 MPH with the GEL batts but I’m down to 10 mile range now

1 Like

The 21s 94ah tote battery is $2750.
Liss in kit form with support.
These are new ev cells made in Korea. Not lifepo4 or recycled batteries.

This fits most cars but a tight fit. Should be a picture on here from Think and Gem clients.