2015 error code

I know there probably is a topic somewhere on this forum about this, but I cant find it.
A, E2582.7 code is displayed on the dash and the turtle light stays on. does anybody know what this means? Thanks

This is a Post for @JarJarJava

Since jr is not jumping in I’ll tap in as backup.

@mreiff - That E number is not really an error code. It is some wacky useless number representing energy bits that your car has consumed since it’s creation. Apparently back when the code was written for this display some engineer thought it might be a handy thing to keep track of. Maybe it is? If so, it was never explained to me what to do with such info. A quick cycle of the Trip button usually cycles this number to something more useful like the odometer or the trip display.

What is more of a concern is that yellow Turtle just to the left of the Battery bars. This means your car is in limp mode and the performance of the car is most likely mimicking the reptile indicator.

The turtle is triggered by the controller when it detects a severe voltage drop in your Battery Pack Voltage when in drive conditions. The controller limits power in this condition so you can get off the road safely, or if not too far, possibly make it home without too much damage to the battery back.

To clear the turtle you should allow a full charge cycle but you should also do a full pack checkup and service. Depending on what you have for batteries, they may need water topped up, and/or proper balancing. They may be just too old and in need of replacing.

Thanks, I’ll try that