2013 Coda EV Sedan

I’m really just interested in seeing if there’s a market for this car. I have a company car now and don’t drive this one. There’s just under 13,000 miles on it.

The Company went bankrupt in 2013 shortly after they built this car and while they were liquidating I purchased one. The original MSRP was $40,000. It’s an all electric sedan that gets consistently 85-100 miles on a charge during the summer. Due to the Summer tires I don’t and haven’t driven it in the snow.

I also bought a rolling chassis that has all the suspension, brakes, cloth interior, and many other parts that are included with the sale. The car was built on the 2006 Mitsubishi platform and many parts can be found if you use that as your criteria. I have contact information to the new company which currently sells the car under a new name in California. They have many parts available as well.

I also have wiring schematics, parts lists and complete repair manuals for the car via digital copies that’ll go with the sale.

The car has leather interior with the premium sound system. It has bluetooth, bluetooth streaming and XM radio. There are a few scratches and dents on the car, but it’s in overall good shape. The trim around the radio is broken too. The dents in the roof were on the vehicle when I got it. I plan on getting it detailed this week. Please feel free to email me if you’re interested.

I’ve been overall happy with the car and don’t mind hanging on to it, but if there’s a buyer out there who wants a practically new all electric car at an incredibly low price I’d love to pass it on to them! Plus the added plus of the second Coda parts car helps with any worry about parts they may be needed down the road and the new company has been incredibly helpful in any help or questions I’ve had so far! I’m asking $9,850 OBO. I think that the components alone are worth the price I’m asking.

You may search codacars dot com and mullentechnologies dot com to see more information on the car.

I’m located in Grand Rapids MI and am able to text/email pictures upon request.