2008 GEM, error codes

I have not checked the pedal harness yet with a meter i did unhook it and cleaned with contact cleaner. I will check with meter tonight.
Also will check female harness on controler.

Batteries

I used a ford battery tester to test my batteries, my tech told me that deep cycle typically dont have a CCA so i lowered it to the lowest setting. These are the bateries i have. Im going to buy a load tester today and retest. These are the batteries i have

To be clear bc im a novice with a volt meter i set it to dc and put the negative lead on K and the positive lead on D to test the 5v?

Thank you for your help and patience, sorry it took so long to get back , i have 2 boys in football at 2 diff schools and their practice schedule its late.

Also, is there a specific load tester i should buy to get the most accurate results not sure if they are specific to deep cycle batteries or not.

thanks again

I just confirmed with DEKA that the batteries have a 450 CCA. so judging by the readouts the batteries should be good but i will retest them this evening with the correct cca setting.

Don’t get distracted with battery issues at this time. This is not the cause of your 08 error. I would rather get the car rolling and circle back to your batteries.

Sounds good i will test the harness this evening and report back. if i do get 5v and the wings on the female plugs are good. what would be the next step? bc i will have a lot more time this evening to get in the garage so id like to do as much testing as possible while i can.

4.76v

This is the pic of the female 23pin looks normal #9 is only one that i cant tell but all “wings” are still in place

Hmmm… I agree p9 looks odd. I don’t think it is a problem because that should be pin D on the the pedal end. Since it is producing 4.76v (Ref K) then I’d say it is ok and connected.

If you hook it all together as it is now do you still get the error?

I think it might be about time to send you a replacement pedal.

Was thinking the same RFF will rebuild for $450. Ill prob tear it down tom an hopefully overnight it friday! Thank you for all of your help, if you have any recommendations for settings in sentry programmer for 7.5 hp rff motor with their upgraded wheels i do know how to modify settings on controller. Thank u for all of your help!

Same errors, btw all hooked up.

Not Controller -
Pedal first. Let me send you a pedal to try.
R4F sends their controllers to Flight Systems.

Sounds good, 2 things … how much? and i dont have paypal or venmo. which is why i was going to go through them bc i can do it on their website and i got my motor rims and tires from them.

That was fun in 108 degree heat!