Who Killed the Electric Car... ME!

So i couldn’t sleep and this Terrible Eco BS Documentary was the only thing on TV… Kinda Reminds me of Some Michael Moore Garbage. I think the Only Point i Agree on with your Tree Hugger’s is the America Auto Industry SUCKS! i’d never buy some POS Detroit Trash. Come on tho Get some Fact Straight and quit Sleeping Around with Gore and Co. Fact. #1 2 of biggest hole’s in the Ozone are both above Battery Recycling Centers, #2 these stupid Electric cars fricken Can’t go anywhere Realistic with out the Battery dying. #3 there Slow. (important Word Slow) some of us want Sport’s car’s not Eco Friendly Rubbermaid, Give me a 8 mpg 1200 hp Bugatti Veyron any day over some slow Electric. #4 the Stupid Ev1 Quite possibly is the Ugliest thing to Ever come from Detroit! You Eco Nerd’s need to Quit Crying and Give up. I like my Environmentally unfriendly, Gas Guzzling, Black Smoke Belching, Sports Car! Your not gonna change this, you are a lost Cause There’s More of us!

Your Environmentally unfriendly Gas Lover!

PS. my Car doesn’t have a Cat. Converter Either Losers.:amen:

Slow, you are uneducated. A Telsa will do 60 MPH in under 4 seconds and scream down the road at 140 Mph for 250 miles you moron.

[QUOTE=BelchinBlkSmkeDwnUrSt.;7078]So i couldn’t sleep and this Terrible Eco BS Documentary was the only thing on TV… Kinda Reminds me of Some Michael Moore Garbage. I think the Only Point i Agree on with your Tree Hugger’s is the America Auto Industry SUCKS! i’d never buy some POS Detroit Trash. Come on tho Get some Fact Straight and quit Sleeping Around with Gore and Co. Fact. #1 2 of biggest hole’s in the Ozone are both above Battery Recycling Centers, #2 these stupid Electric cars fricken Can’t go anywhere Realistic with out the Battery dying. #3 there Slow. (important Word Slow) some of us want Sport’s car’s not Eco Friendly Rubbermaid, Give me a 8 mpg 1200 hp Bugatti Veyron any day over some slow Electric. #4 the Stupid Ev1 Quite possibly is the Ugliest thing to Ever come from Detroit! You Eco Nerd’s need to Quit Crying and Give up. I like my Environmentally unfriendly, Gas Guzzling, Black Smoke Belching, Sports Car! Your not gonna change this, you are a lost Cause There’s More of us!

PS. my Car doesn’t have a Cat. Converter Either Losers.:amen:[/QUOTE]

its sad you wont do your research and realize that the EV1 was the FIRST production electric car out there… you can hardly expect a corvette or in your terms a bugatti out of the first production car of that sort… there are many electric cars out there that will spank 95% of the gas counterparts. As technology gets better, so will the batteries (many of which are made to be 100% recycleable)

So next time before you decide to troll on a forum, please learn before blabbing.

and FWI, I also have a car with out a CAT

[QUOTE=BelchinBlkSmkeDwnUrSt.;7078]So i couldn’t sleep and this Terrible Eco BS Documentary was the only thing on TV… Kinda Reminds me of Some Michael Moore Garbage. I think the Only Point i Agree on with your Tree Hugger’s is the America Auto Industry SUCKS! i’d never buy some POS Detroit Trash. Come on tho Get some Fact Straight and quit Sleeping Around with Gore and Co. Fact. #1 2 of biggest hole’s in the Ozone are both above Battery Recycling Centers, #2 these stupid Electric cars fricken Can’t go anywhere Realistic with out the Battery dying. #3 there Slow. (important Word Slow) some of us want Sport’s car’s not Eco Friendly Rubbermaid, Give me a 8 mpg 1200 hp Bugatti Veyron any day over some slow Electric. #4 the Stupid Ev1 Quite possibly is the Ugliest thing to Ever come from Detroit! You Eco Nerd’s need to Quit Crying and Give up. I like my Environmentally unfriendly, Gas Guzzling, Black Smoke Belching, Sports Car! Your not gonna change this, you are a lost Cause There’s More of us!

PS. my Car doesn’t have a Cat. Converter Either Losers.:amen:[/QUOTE]

Here we have a TRASH TALKER hiding behind a user name. Could be anyone or someone. More than likely NOBODY OF CONSEQUENCE
I considered Deleting this post as inappropriate and derogatory. and banning this user and IP address but I decided not to for the moment.
My car will go 70+ mph and has a 60 mile range. And yes I have been a Tree Hugger for a long time 37+ years. Go Green, Go Ecology

[QUOTE=new dawn;7096]Here we have a TRASH TALKER hiding behind a user name. Could be anyone or someone. More than likely NOBODY OF CONSEQUENCE
I considered Deleting this post as inappropriate and derogatory. and banning this user and IP address but I decided not to for the moment.
My car will go 70+ mph and has a 60 mile range. And yes I have been a Tree Hugger for a long time 37+ years. Go Green, Go Ecology[/QUOTE]

Well said Bob.

[QUOTE=new dawn;7096]
I considered Deleting this post as inappropriate and derogatory. and banning this user and IP address but I decided not to for the moment.[/QUOTE]
I think you made a wise choice, and should leave it for all to see.

It clearly displays the OP is either Ignorant or Biased, or even worse both.

I am glad we both agree. The first impression was a little mad at him, but I quickly got over it. I think displaying his ignorance is the best choice because on a public forum like this isn’t my first dose of this type of ignorance. Maybe he is just stirring the pot and we need all we can get. it will just make the public more aware of our quest for a alternative fuel source.:yo:

I think displaying his ignorance is the best choice because on a public forum like this isn’t my first dose of this type of ignorance. Maybe he is just stirring the pot and we need all we can get. it will just make the public more aware of our quest for a alternative fuel source.

sadly today people have been hood winked into fast cars that can exceed the speed limit by 2 or 3 times.
cars that can almost out accelerate a good EV
cars that can go anywhere( 4WD and plus 1000 kg) but never go off road.(1 in 7 on the road here)
and many other things that the business spends mega bucks to convince people to buy desirable but never used features just to boost sales.

reality is to get from A to B quietly and below the speed limit.