Where to get tires for Gem

Where can I get tires for my 2002 Gem size 165 R 70 R12 77

Discount tire, Big 0 Tires, TireRack, Sams Club, Tires Plus…
Would you like me to keep going?

https://www.google.com/search?q=165+R+70+R12&sxsrf=ALiCzsbyVfHv6VGvNpAnzilt-nx6W_HAEQ%3A1660596129421&ei=oa_6YpSyGdGkptQP1LygsA8&ved=0ahUKEwjUhqPT2sn5AhVRkokEHVQeCPYQ4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=165+R+70+R12&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAEyCAghEB4QFhAdMggIIRAeEBYQHTIICCEQHhAWEB0yCAghEB4QFhAdMggIIRAeEBYQHTIICCEQHhAWEB0yCAghEB4QFhAdSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAUABYAGDgA2gAcAF4AIABiAGIAYgBkgEDMC4xmAEAoAECoAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

Mike KC, thanks for the suggestions. My problem is the size of the rim at 12 inches. I keep getting that they no longer make that size. I will try all the names you suggested and let you know how I made out. Thanks again.

Do you have any cart shops that in your area that may specialize in the special size?
Otherwise take a quick look on Amazon.

Ok, a couple searches later and you are correct - it’s been a long time since I have looked for stock tires - 12" tires seem to be scarce right now.

Looks like these guys might have some.

You can also use 155/80 R12 tires. That’s what I ran on my '02, they are like 3/4" taller. They are easier to find and might cost less. Seems Wal-Mart has them in the low $50’s / tire range.

I will give it a shot. Thanks.

I found a bunch of them on EBay, 40-$50.00

How well do they burn?

| jrjava
February 1 |

• | - |

They seem to work well so far…