Where did you buy electronic scooters

Hello Friends,

I see two wheel electronic scooter (hoverboards) are becoming very popular these days. I see people drive on the electronic scooter everyday on the way home or to work. I found some online store selling electronic scooters . Where do you buy the electronic scooters, do you buy from china or just local stores ? Could you give a recommendation ?

im really into little electric vehicles. i would recommend this website for their [link removed] selection. they also have an [link removed] depends on your style of short distance electric transport. but i think they could do better with their english translation haha

• Please refrain from adding self promotional links

how i am i self promoting something that i dont own? i was saying has good prices for electric skateboards and electric scooters. this thread is a guy asking a question about where to get a good deal on an electric scooter… if i cant share a link and my opinion, i don’t see the use of being a member of this forum. he can also check out . maybe i am jack ma and im also self promoting my website who knows?

Recommending a company that you like is within Electric Forum Policy. Repeated posting of links to obviously priced advertising of commercial companies is against Electric Forum Policy.

This forum partially exists on the advertising it gets from subscribed companies. Suggest that you contact the companies you feel strong about and recommend Electric Forum as a venue for their advertising exposure.

Rodney

thanks. didnt know this forum system was such ****. me and 2 other buddies will promptly unregister and go somewhere else where we can communicate freely. good luck

We thought you might be a team.

Goodbye

Rodney