Welcome to Electric Forum

Welcome to the Electric Forum and thank you for joining the conversation. Registration is free. Our community is comprised of enthusiast, industry professionals, and experts in the electric industry. Our conversations range from the ever-evolving electric vehicles, to batteries, to lesser known topics like developments in energy storage projects. Our community has come together to create an environment where questions are posed and responded to regularly. New topics and threads are created each day and the conversation grows alongside new technologies. Our desire is for all who visit to stay and contribute. In that light, we strongly encourage first-time visitors to read the Terms & Conditions, along with the Rules and Regulations, before they join the conversation. Welcome to Electric Forum.

1 Like

Hi, I am Eileen from China! It is the first time to come here!

1 Like

Hello Im Borja from Spain! I hope we can all help each other.

Hello. My name is poncho from Hawai’i. This is my first time on this forum. I am happy to be here. Thanks.

I bought a gem which has new gel batteries, they don’t hold a charge like new ones should … what would happen if when they put the gel batteries in they didn’t change the charger for the gels ??

Hi I am Raphael. I am new to this forum. Hope to have a good time in this forum.

1 Like

HI I’m Kip from Kauai. WE have 2022 Electric GEM carts

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is James and I am a EV enthusiast and blogger, I look forward to joining the discussion on Electric Forum.