Spammer posts

Hi Gene,
Thanks for banning this spammer.

When you ban a spammer you need to go back to their posts and move them all into the recycle bin here in the Mods lounge. This will basically be the same as deleting all of their posts from the site.

Regards
Bob

[QUOTE=EvForum;9208]Hi Gene,
Thanks for banning this spammer.

When you ban a spammer you need to go back to their posts and move them all into the recycle bin here in the Mods lounge. This will basically be the same as deleting all of their posts from the site.

Regards
Bob[/QUOTE]
Hi Bob,

Thanks for the heads up on that. I guess the best way to find all posts by one that has been banned is through their profile??

Thanks,

Gene

[QUOTE=Gene;9213]Hi Bob,

Thanks for the heads up on that. I guess the best way to find all posts by one that has been banned is through their profile??

Thanks,

Gene[/QUOTE]

welcome to the jungle, so to speak…

you can ban them by using the clicking on their profile and looking at all posts of the particular member, ticking them all and using the delete all posts as spammer. that would delete their posts which would then bring you to the IP banning page.

you’ll get the hang of it… just leave me a message or if you have skype send me message to my Skype ID: jmlcastro…

have a good one…

thanks.

MARC

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the help. I think I got him and his posts out ok.

Thanks

Gene