Quick Update

I am leaving my fulltime employment on the 30th April 2015 to spend more time on my websites. It has been a long time coming but I will finally be able to spend more time on the forums and help to build up some growth momentum.

As part of my plans for the future I have migrated the site to a new server which seems to be much faster than the old one. I would be grateful if you could let me know if you are experiencing faster speeds on the site?

Regards,

Mark

Mark

Seems to be instant. However I didn’t have any complaints on site performance in the past. Would like to know what future plans are. Have a few suggestions in addition to those I have communicated in the past.

Rodney

Hi Rodney

It is my last day tomorrow and then I go freelance so I will have much more time for the site. I have big plans to push this and I look forward to chatting with you.

Regards,

Mark

What is/was your full time position. whats your profession? I’m a retired Plant Engineer and putterer. I mess with Pump Organs, Player Pianos, Gulf Carts,Yard Tractors and buy and sell Home Organs. A lifetime boater we lived aboard 7 years , best of our lives. I enjoyed every job I ever had.Retirement sucks.