Plaza Research Needs Tesla Owners For Up-coming Focus Group

Hey Guys,

My name is Rodney David King. I’m a recruiter for a marketing research firm called Plaza Research.

We are currently booking for a focus group we will be conducting at our facility for Tesla owners.

This will be a 2-hour focus group discussion will take place on Tuesday, January 5, 2015 at 1:00pm or 4:00pm. If you qualify and participate you will receive a $175.00 honorarium for your participation, which will be given to you at the conclusion of the interview.

A professional moderator will conduct the interview. We are sure that those who participate will find the brief time invested informative, interesting and enjoyable.

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you would know of any Tesla owners who might be interested in participating in the study. We are offering a $50 referral fee for anyone one you recommend that qualifies for the study.

If interested or know someone who would be interested, feel free to call me direct at (770) 432-1400 ext 114 or you can email me at rking at plazaresearch dot com

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you guys soon

An address might be helpful.

Hi RkingPlazaResearch

It would also have been nice if you had contacted either myself (the owner) or one of the moderators before posting your advert on the site. In this instance I will let it go but it is common courtesy.

As you have posted on our site would you be able to publish the findings of your focus group on the forum in due course?

Regards,

Mark